Happy Friday! Hope you’ve had a wonderful week. Across Europe people are preparing for the month of May and its many, many holidays. I’m a bit jealous.
I’m keeping busy this week with my Integrative Nutrition course, saw a hilariously vintage Fitzrovia Radio Hour show (if you’re in London, I recommend it!), am reading Wheat Belly and bought my next nutrition read: Primal Body, Primal Mind.
This week on VSF, I shared some of my experiences from Moscow, and spent a weekend on the Kent coast on a wild food foraging course! (More details to come about that soon!)
For now, here are some links for your weekend…
- Top 10 most underrated health foods
- Have you made yogurt yet? Here’s a recipe for homemade yogurt in mason jars. Or try my recipe to make yogurt in your slow cooker.
- I agree, we all have a choice everyday. And everyday, we can choose happiness.
- “A new study finds that many potentially harmful chemicals can lurk in household, personal, and cleaning products, and they aren’t always indicated on the ingredient lists.” Awesome. Don’t believe that label.
- DIY beach hair! Not sure how the coconut oil would stay liquid in the cooled mix though… who wants to test it?
And finally, remember, you have more time than you think. I forgot that this week and started feeling scattered and stressed. Thank you, wonderful internet, for a gentle reminder!
Have a great weekend!