I’m here to help you look & feel naturally radiant – inside and out.
That’s my mission in life, and the purpose of VintageAmanda.com.
If you’re like most of my community…
- You want to have more energy and less stress.
- You want organic, natural beauty products that actually work.
- You’re tired of trying to make sense of the conflicting health info in the news (Is fat good or bad? What about coffee?)
- You’d love to use simple, safe health remedies for yourself and your family… if they don’t take too much time or specialty ingredients.
- You’d love to have time to work on your creative projects … if life wasn’t so crazy (maybe you’ve got a book in you, or want to learn to bake?)
If that sounds like you – Welcome, you’ve come to the right place!
I’m a socially-conscious, travel-loving, Certified Health Coach who believes that whole foods, natural health and creativity are the key to a life you love. I know from personal experience that our bodies can heal themselves, if we give them the right environment. I also know how allowing yourself to play a bit more, and making space for what’s important will transform your life.
And I speak from experience because I’m also a former corporate employee. I know how crazy it is working at an intense job, and wishing you just had more time. Time to cook from scratch, time to actually make the projects you tear out of magazines, time to figure out how to balance your life … and more time to travel!
I totally get that, and I’m here to help.
Through Vintage Amanda, I share with you the ideas, projects and recipes that work. As much as possible I try to do easy projects that don’t require a ton of time or specialty ingredients. And … projects that won’t make you look (or smell) like a crunchy hippie! This is natural health redesigned for the modern girl.
Amanda Cook – Bio
Amanda Cook is an award-winning certified holistic health coach specializing in natural health and beauty. She teaches women how to look and feel naturally radiant through whole foods, natural beauty and herbal remedies.
Amanda’s advice has appeared in The Huffington Post UK, MindBodyGreen, TinyBuddha and Bliss.com. Amanda is also the Beauty Editor for Hat Trick Magazine.
Amanda is available for speaking engagements, workshops & events.